Cost of living comparison between Magnitogorsk, Russia and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41066 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,260₴ (руб 66,382) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (34 minutes ago)