Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40168 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,874₴ (₨24,581) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (18 minutes ago)