Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39766 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 22% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,784₴ (₨19,575) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)