Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38961 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,142₴ (₨87,631) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)