Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40325 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 48% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,914₴ (₨24,586) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (39 minutes ago)