Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.199 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 273% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,600₴ (€885) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)