Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 24,448₴ (E£ 15,597) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)