Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.692 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 22,018₴ (8,180 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Regensburg costs €0.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)