Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.311 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 20,218₴ (8,750 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)