Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.985 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 177,875₴ (59,583 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)