Cost of living in Ludhiana, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38548 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,318₴ (₨81,245) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)