Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02012 UAH / CDF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 361% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,055₴ (3,580,962 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)