Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.333 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 94% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,779₴ (1,743 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (42 minutes ago)