Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.038 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 226% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,486₴ (€774) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (37 minutes ago)