Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.261 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 246% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,271₴ (€1,923) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)