Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16372 UAH / AOA
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 698% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 119,653₴ (730,847 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)