Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09010 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 165% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 82,087₴ (911,044 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)