Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10542 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 212% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 99,739₴ (946,145 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)