Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.542 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 156% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,407₴ (R$ 4,496) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)