Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.370 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 130% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,417₴ (R$ 4,470) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)