Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 205% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,498₴ (€1,691) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)