Cost of living comparison between Logroño, Spain and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.813 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 203% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,453₴ (€1,634) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)