Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12049 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 285% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,293₴ (243,125 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)