Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10694 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 222% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,637₴ (192,983 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 2 hours ago)