Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.270 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,398₴ (€1,932) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)