Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.114 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,617₴ (€486) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)