Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.831 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 75% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,282₴ (9,284 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)