Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.756 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,489₴ (2,717 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)