Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.644 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,540₴ (3,987 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)