Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,385₴ (元5,101) in Linyi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (41 minutes ago)