Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.931 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,081₴ (元4,345) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)