Cost of living comparison between Limón, Costa Rica and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04675 UAH / CRC
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 60% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,978₴ (₡ 512,913) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)