Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.261 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 224% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,662₴ (€1,731) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (26 minutes ago)