Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 190% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,155₴ (€1,691) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)