Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.594 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 173% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,718₴ (S/. 5,625) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (43 minutes ago)