Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.011 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,191₴ (元6,031) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)