Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.061 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,685₴ (元5,340) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)