Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 245% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,913₴ (€1,845) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)