Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05114 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 355% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,134₴ (667,515 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)