Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.016 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 138% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,691₴ (38,077 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)