Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.082 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,946₴ (元12,971) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)