Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.505 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,453₴ (元3,430) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (40 minutes ago)