Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.542 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 229% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,334₴ (€696) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)