Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.316 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 136% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,726₴ (€2,189) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)