Cost of living in León, Mexico vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.485 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,411₴ (Mex$ 26,543) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)