Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.618 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 131% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,192₴ (€2,188) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)