Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 196% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,183₴ (€1,572) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)