Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.505 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,586₴ (Php15,011) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)