Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.306 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 126% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,617₴ (£2,113) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)