Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.261 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 156% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,422₴ (€1,313) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (29 minutes ago)