Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.114 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 74% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,165₴ (€379) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (39 minutes ago)