Cost of living comparison between Le Havre, France and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.903 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 123% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,410₴ (€1,197) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (32 minutes ago)