Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.536 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 132,684₴ (€4,345) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)