Cost of living in Le Havre, France vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.316 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 73% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,425₴ (€1,715) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)