Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.806 UAH / CHF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 413% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,968₴ (CHF 2,983) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)