Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.405 UAH / CHF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 134% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 484,873₴ (CHF 18,363) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)