Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.373 UAH / CHF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 422% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,349₴ (CHF 2,862) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)