Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 229% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,389₴ (€1,681) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)