Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.805 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,043₴ (1,260 CUC) in Las Tunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)