Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.375 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 127% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,561₴ (€512) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)