Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.300 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 201% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,061₴ (€597) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)