Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,947₴ (元2,180) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)