Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07764 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,527₴ (483,353 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)