Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07716 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 54% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,638₴ (578,537 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)