Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.583 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 159% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,950₴ (2,324 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)