Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.033 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 184% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,467₴ (2,299 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)