Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.032 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 77% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,799₴ (3,585 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)