Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.592 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 89% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,646₴ (3,567 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)