Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.288 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 119% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,537₴ (7,666 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)