Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03980 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 174% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,863₴ (CH$1,076,905) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)