Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.971 UAH / ARS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 22,991₴ (ARS $23,669) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)