Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.972 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 102% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,343₴ ($b3,862) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)