Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.797 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,747₴ ($b14,417) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)