Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.757 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 171% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,490₴ (€614) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)