Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25226 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 284% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,407₴ (¥112,611) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)