Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24261 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 167% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,867₴ (¥73,645) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (36 minutes ago)