Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23868 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 232,418₴ (¥973,771) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)