Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.515 UAH / KWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 270,772₴ (Dinar 3,130) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 163,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Pretoria costs R 6,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)