Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.826 UAH / KWD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 276% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,442₴ (Dinar 650) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (31 minutes ago)