Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32566 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 16,181₴ (Taka 49,688) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)