Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33296 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 29,953₴ (Taka 89,959) in Kushtia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)