Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.108 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,694₴ (11,124元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)