Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.838 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 72% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,805₴ (元6,723) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)