Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.082 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,264₴ (元11,579) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (30 minutes ago)