Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,085₴ (元2,886) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)